APPLE BLOSSOM HOURS
Friday, May 1st
6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 2nd
Sunday, May 3rd
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
National Senior Health & Fitness Day
Wednesday, May 27th
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Stonebrook will host a morning of activities in honor of National Senior Health & Fitness Day. The event will include fitness demonstrations, information regarding senior health issues, speakers, food and door prizes. Attendance is FREE for all older adults in the community so bring a friend! Pre-registration is preferred.
Call 540-662-7546 for more information.
We are Winchester's family center for health and fitness activities. Since 1973, Stonebrook has been recognized as the leading racquet sports club in the Shenandoah Valley. As a club we provide the widest variety of recreational activities for our members. Our programs focus on keeping people active in a fun, safe environment. Your interest in Stonebrook Club shows that you understand how participation in an overall fitness program can significantly improve the quality of your life. Come see what Stonebrook has to offer you and your entire family!
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Indoor racquetball courts
- Outdoor 25 yard lap pool with diving boards and separate kiddy pool
- Group fitness classes, including aerobic, pilates and active older adult programs
- Complete gym with cardio and strength equipment, as well as free weight room